$15.00 – $16.00 per hour with flexible hours and a great work environment.
Atchley Graphics is your full-service wide format digital printing company. Our mission is to bring value to our clients in everything we do. We accomplish this by being a leading brand development resource that provides you with innovative design, print, and installation solutions.
Atchley is seeking a Graphics Installer who has the necessary skills and experience to roll up his or her sleeves and jump right into the installation workflow! You will be working in a fun and fast paced environment.
Atchley Graphics is looking for a teammate to join our outside installation team! This position would support our growing outside installations. The ability to think on your feet and problem solve while maintaining a professional demeanor is essential for this position.
Atchley Graphics values all its employees and this position offers immense opportunities for growth as we are continuing to expand. We appreciate attitudes that are ready for a challenge and offer inventive new ways for us to improve.
We are seeking a Graphics Installer who has the necessary skills and experience to roll up his or her sleeves and jump right into the installation workflow. The ideal candidate will possess a high degree of organization and will have sufficient technical expertise to effectively prioritize and manage the fast-paced workload. Must be highly committed to delivering top notch customer service.
If you would like to know more about our business and services, check out the link below.
Atchley Graphics offers numerous great benefits to our employees including:
- Affordable Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with match
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Teammate Appreciation Events
As a Graphics Installer you be working in the field with Graphic Installer teammates, Subcontractors, or alone to perform the safe installation of high-quality signage, custom fabricated displays, and industrial art projects in the Central Ohio area. Occasionally, overnight travel may be required.
Using a company assigned van, you will be responsible for transporting your team and product to the site, coordinating on-site logistics, greeting the client, clearly communicating with the team the installation and site specific safety plan, and ensuring the overall successful execution of quality work to design documents specifications and within the budgeted hours.
This is an intermediate level position working independent and as a team under limited supervision. Work situations are varied and require technical expertise and problem solving. You will work in close collaboration with the Installation Manager and Project Managers, keeping them informed of issues that arise in the field.
- Lead by example and work with teammates on continuous improvement
- Guide and/or help teammates to follow departmental and organizational policies
- Communicate professionally and effectively with teammates, customer and other subcontractors
- Lead and perform quality installation to design document specifications within budgeted hours.
- Be disciplined and accurate with reporting and record keeping requirements
- Review Job and Survey details before performing work
- Review and confirm Job details are understood by team prior to installation
- Upload Site Survey completion photos and review with Manager, Project Manager or Designer when needed
- Remain flexible and work on other tasks/projects assigned by your Manager
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality level as required
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and work site
- Participate in meetings as required
- Support Atchley Graphics’ Quality and Environmental policies
- Contribute to the success of the organization by meeting organizational competency expectations and core values, continuously learning, and by performing other duties as needed or assigned.
Value Based Behaviors
- Have Fun
- Be Easy to do Business with
- Work Hard
- Be Disciplined
- Always Protect the Team
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of navigating smart phone, ipad and related software and systems
- Skill in time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Skill in good oral, written and interpersonal communication
- Skill in reading a tape measure, using hand and power tools
- Skill in basic math including conversion of decimals and fractions
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to willingly accept responsibility
- Ability to set priorities and use good judgment
- Ability to keep work areas and paperwork organized
- Ability to read and navigate drawings, maps and blueprints
- Other duties as assigned
- Two years installation experience in related field preferred (but not required)
- One-year experience in any combination of the following areas required: Construction, graphics installation, vinyl application, signage installation or fabrication, fixture and/or wallpaper installation, dimensional lettering, interior and exterior wall mounted signs, die-cut vinyl lettering, mounting digital prints and/or other vinyl products onto interior and exterior windows or wall surfaces.
- Finish Carpentry, Vehicle Wrap, Trade Show Display, or Signage installation experience preferred. (but not required)
- Site survey experience preferred (but not required)
- Experience leading a crew preferred (but not required)
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- PDAA or 3M Certifications preferred (but not required)
- Boom and Scissor Lift experience or certifications preferred
- First Aid and OSHA related certifications preferred (but not required)
- Current Ohio State Driver’s License; and proof of a safe driving record which meets established Standards obtained by a motor vehicle report from the appropriate state
Physical and Environmental Factors
- Be able and willing to work on-site or in the shop, as needed
- Use of hand tools, power tools, measuring tools, ipads, operating vehicle, scissor and boom lifts.
- Climb a ladder and comfortably work 20′ above ground feet 16′ from floor/ground
- Frequently lift, carry, and manage inventory, tools, supplies, ladders, equipment weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Occasionally work on and assist team members with material handling when the size of a project requires 2 or more people to handle greater than 50 pounds.
- Constant standing and walking
- Frequent physical demands requiring mobile dexterity to include bending, stooping, pulling, climbing, and reaching
- Occasional exposure to electrical hazard and high-powered tools and machinery
- Infrequent exposure to extreme weather/environment conditions