Salary will be between $16.00-$18.00 per hour. Competitive compensation and benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k plan and Paid Time Off.
Preferred Living is an established but constantly growing development and property management company founded in Columbus, OH. They are a leader in what they do and stay out in front of the competition. They are seeking an independent, motivated, problem solving individual to join the accounting team on the property management portion of their business.
Preferred Living is hiring for an Accounting Clerk/Jr. Accountant to join their team.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Data entry for accounting activities
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and records
- Complete all move out reviews and postings by cross referencing all data for reasonableness and completeness when received from the field
- Ledger adjustments with feedback to management
- Posting of payments and receipts
- Assembling weekly and monthly reporting for construction scheduling and financial statements
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Property Management Accounting Software knowledge a plus (Yardi)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize